🥢 Meaning: A pair of red chopsticks with black ends held together in a converging design. The 🥢 Chopsticks emoji refers to South Asian cuisine and South Asian countries that use chopsticks to savor this cuisine. It can also suggest a range of cultural significances.
How and When to Use the 🥢 Chopsticks Emoji
- Use 🥢 while sharing pictures or videos of Chinese, Japanese and Korean food. Also, if you’re used to eating almost every dish with chopsticks, you can literally use this emoji in every food post caption.
- You can also use 🥢 while indicating that you’re hungry or ready to eat.
- If you’re asking someone to pack some Chinese food or any other cuisine among the ones mentioned in point 1, you can use 🥢. For example, “Hey, babe. Could we pleeez have Chinese for dinner 🥢”.
- If you’re heading out for a special lunch that’s sure to go make it to the memory lane or you’re just excited coz its FOOD and you’re either posting pictures or stories on social media about the same, then you can use 🥢 in such contexts as well.
- If you’re inviting someone for a South Asian meal or you’re telling someone that that’s where you at, you can use 🥢.
- 🥢 Hashi
- 🥢 Otemoto
- 🥢 Sujeo
- 🥢 Waribashi
- 🥢 Sticks
- 🥢 Wands
- 🥢 Eating Utensil
- 🥢 Food Cutlery