🧕 Meaning: A shoulder-length description of a woman with a piece of clothing covering the head and engulfing the face. This scarf also covers the neck and parts of the shoulder too.
The 🧕 Woman With Headscarf emoji refers to a woman wearing the ‘hijab‘, the Islamic headwear for women. This emoji can signify religious faith, choice, empowerment, custom, and even cultural tradition.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🧕 Woman Wearing Headscarf Emoji
- If you’re part of a religious or cultural identity where women wear a headscarf as a daily outfit, you can use 🧕 in your social media profile name if you like being identified by your religion or culture.
- You can also use 🧕 as an emoji response to posts about women empowerment, activism, or influential women who wear the hijab (example, Malala Yousufzai). Pair this emoji along with other emojis that would best suit your reaction.
- 🧕 can be used in post captions while sharing pictures either of yourself or your family/friends if you wear the hijab.
- You can use 🧕 within powerful messages about women empowerment, women’s choices, etc.
- 🧕 can be used in post captions even for Tiktoks, videos, or pictures of yourself (if you wear the headscarf, that is).
- 🧕 Hijab
- 🧕 Headscarf
- 🧕 Muslim Woman
- 🧕 Sikh Woman
- 🧕 Headwear
- 🧕 Headdress
- 🧕 Women Empowerment
- 🧕 Personal Choice
- 🧕 Headgear
- 🧕 Head Cover