🪴 Meaning: A complementary emoji with a brown pot which can either be a mud pot or a plastic one (hopefully not the latter) and a couple of leaves emerging from the pot, thus indicating a growing plant that’s potted.
The 🪴 Potted Plant emoji refers to a plant that is grown in a container instead of the open ground. It can signify an indoor or outdoor plant, suggesting feelings of positivity, good health, clean air, and pleasantness.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🪴 Potted Plant Emoji
- If you’re sharing pictures of your new indoor plant either as a direct message (DM) or as a post/story on your social media handle, then you can use 🪴 in such captions or within a story.
- If you sell potted plants and you also have a social media page for your product, then you can use 🪴 in your social media profile name.
- Apart from living plants, 🪴 can also be used in the contexts of plant art, or even plant-shaped goodies! For instance, if yours is a niche social media profile page that endorses and/or sells products such as plant-shaped magnets, bags, socks, etc, you can use this emoji in your social media profile name and in post captions as well.
- You can also use 🪴 in the caption while sharing a picture(s) of yourself or a photoshoot that you arranged where the background of the image(s) has indoor plants in them.
- Refrain from using 🪴 for nature, trees, and other plants and flowers that grow on the ground/earth. This emoji ought to be used specifically for a garden with potted plants and indoor plants.
- 🪴 Indoor Plant
- 🪴 Plant in a Pot
- 🪴 Ferns in a Pot
- 🪴 Potted Ferns
- 🪴 Garden Plants