🍄 Meaning: A two-layered emoji with a thick and short white stem at the bottom and a red cup-like, polka-dotted fleshy structure centered around and above the stem.
Looking a lot like Super Mushroom, the 🍄 Mushroom emoji can refer to the game to a lower extent. However, largely speaking, it signifies fungi (yep, and we love fungi!), nutrition, cooking, and psychedelics too.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🍄 Mushroom Emoji
- Starting with the subjectively legal usage – if you’re posting or reposting anything that relates to fungi and mostly looks like a mushroom, you can use 🍄 in such captions.
- Secondly, you may use 🍄 while sharing pictures of mushroom dishes! It can be a social media post/story or even a text message.
- Since 🍄 looks like Goombas, you can also use this emoji while sharing some ‘nostalgic’ Nintendo posts about the game, a sketch of the same, or even a social media story about revisiting the game.
- If you’re sharing an embarrassing picture of the time you got a bowl cut, or more famously known as the ‘mushroom cut’ or you’re currently embarrassing your kid by sharing his/her picture, then go on and use 🍄 in such contexts!
- Now, the not-so-legal stuff (believe me, it’s not legal everywhere as you may assume). You can use 🍄 while sharing anything related to magic mushrooms; it can be a picture/video from your camera roll, a story, or even a repost about the same.
- Besides recreational use, 🍄 can also be used while sharing informative content about psilocybins too.
- 🍄 Fungus
- 🍄 Toadstool
- 🍄 Fungi
- 🍄 Shrooms
- 🍄 Magic Mushrooms
- 🍄 Goomba
- 🍄 Agaricus
- 🍄 Puffball
- 🍄 Bolete
- 🍄 Morchella