Meaning: A brown nest shown with a pair of bluish eggs placed in it. The Nest With Eggs emoji refers to a budding bird family. But, it’s a lot more versatile than just that. We were all eggs at some point, after all. This emoji further symbolizes the beginning of life, a new life, a new start, and the fetal stage of growth and development in species other than birds too.
🚨 Please Note: This is an upcoming emoji currently in draft status. It is not available on any device as of yet. This emoji is expected to be released as part of the Unicode 14.0 in the year 2022.
How and When to Use the ‘Nest With Eggs’ Emoji
- Eggs and nests have been popular elements in English idioms. And this emoji is the perfect choice when it comes to articulating those idioms online.
- Some examples supporting this use-case are – “You’d not want to put all your eggs in one basket.” or “That’s still a possibility, man. Don’t count your chickens before they hatch! They’re all still eggs”.
- A bunch of unhatched eggs represents life in the making; the earliest stages of growth. If you’re talking about such initial and potentially vulnerable stages of anything, you can use this emoji.
- For instance, “It’s a new project. Not very strong yet” or “The foundation is not strong yet. Every relationship takes time to build a strong base“.
- You can use this emoji while referring to a bird family. Or any family that recently had babies or began the cycle.
- Eggs in a Nest
- Unhatched Eggs in a Nest
- Bird Family
- Early Stages of Growth
- New Family