🧎♂️ Meaning: A full-body portrayal of a man sitting in a crouched position on his knees, while he rests his arms on his thighs and the head seems to be looking slightly downwards.
The 🧎♂️ Man Kneeling emoji can either suggest a sense of submission or relaxation. It signifies a prayerful gesture, devotion, and reverence, but also a posture of leisure and maybe even a yoga position.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🧎♂️ Man Kneeling Emoji
- If you’ve been meditating and practicing yoga lately and you’re posting about it on your social media handle, then you can use 🧎♂️ in such captions.
- You can use 🧎♂️ while showing devotion to someone or something – it can be a concert that you’ve waited for forever, your house pet, grandma’s food, etc. Use this emoji while posting about anything that you’re extremely dedicated to.
- Since 🧎♂️ shows a single man, sitting all by himself, and mostly looking expressionless, this emoji can be used to denote single men (men who are not dating or in a romantic relationship, that is). So, if you’re single and crisp as a pringle (or not), you can use 🧎♂️ in your social media profile name.
- On some platforms such as Twitter and Google, the 🧎♂️ emoji does a half kneel, which looks like the typical “proposal kneel”. So, if you asked out that special someone or you got down on your knees for someone or something, you can use this emoji in such contexts.
- If you’re posting a picture in which you’re kneeling, then guess what, you can use 🧎♂️ in that picture caption.
- 🧎♂️ Kneeling
- 🧎♂️ Praying
- 🧎♂️ Salah
- 🧎♂️ Namaz
- 🧎♂️ A Man Kneeling
- 🧎♂️ Single Man
- 🧎♂️ Down on His Knees
- 🧎♂️ Bow
- 🧎♂️ Man Bowing Down
- 🧎♂️ Relaxing
- 🧎♂️ Yoga Position
- 🧎♂️ Sitting
- 🧎♂️ Man Sitting Down
- 🧎♂️ Man Proposing
- 🧎♂️ Punishment