🌺 Meaning: A full-bloomed hibiscus with deep pink wide petals and clustered yellowish stamens at the center. The lower half of the flower has two green leaves one on each side, beneath the petals.
The 🌺 Hibiscus emoji signifies youth, beauty, and femininity. Since this flower grows in tropical and warm climates, it can also suggest a summery vibe, happiness, and warmth. It also has a sexual connotation to it.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🌺 Hibiscus Emoji
- Use 🌺 while sharing posts that resonate with the emotion of summer, warmth, and happiness. For instance, if you’re posting a picture of a beautiful summer day, you can use this emoji in the caption.
- Since the yellow hibiscus is the Hawaiian state flower, 🌺 is closely related to Hawaii, outdoor adventure and vacay mood. So, you can use this emoji in those contexts as well. Like, “Off for a much-need vacation!!! #hawaii 🌺”. You can of course, back up the caption with other suitable emojis.
- If you love hibiscuses or you just find the 🌺 emoji really pretty, or you love the Hawaiian vibe it carries, you can use it in your social media profile name.
- If your caption has the words ‘summer’, ‘flower’, ‘petals’, ‘pink’, etc, feel free to quote the 🌺 emoji along.
- Now, the dirty side of 🌺 . It refers to the female sex organ and is quite frequently used while sexting and sharing other sexually intimate messages. While using sex-related emojis ensure that you’re not throwing these emojis around like confetti, because not everyone will sparkle with joy, and thank you for it 🙂.
- 🌺 Pink Flower
- 🌺 Rose Mallow
- 🌺 Hawaiian Flower (yellow, but still works)
- 🌺 Chinese Hibiscus
- 🌺 China Rose
- 🌺 Hawaiian Hibiscus
- 🌺 Shoeblackplant