🤤 Meaning: A yellow face with sighing eyes and a softly raised eyebrow, paired with a slightly open mouth and drool (saliva) coming out of a corner. Although this emoji may signify the drooling stage while sleeping, it also shows hunger for something incredibly tasty or attractive.
The 🤤 Drooling Face emoji suggests a sense of longing for something – it can be directed to food, a travel destination, or even a person. This emoji can also be a sexual innuendo for thirst (hence, the drool) or maybe even hunger.
How and When to Use the 🤤 Drooling Face Emoji
- If you’re bestie just sent you a picture of an eye-candy (someone who’s visually irresistible), you can use this emoji as a shameless reaction to the image.
- You can also send this emoji along with something delicious you prepared (food).
- Send this emoji as a reaction to something delicious you just saw/watched.
- Use this emoji with your S.O. to indicate that you’re thirsty (punch ’em in the face if they take up the ‘hydration talk’ instead).
- Take the heat down ten notches and use this emoji to just tell someone you’re sleepy or that someone else is fast asleep.
- 🤤 Thirsty
- 🤤 Hungry
- 🤤 Sexual Attraction
- 🤤 Infatuation
- 🤤 Drool
- 🤤 Sleepy
- 🤤 Sleeping
- 🤤 Tasty Food
- 🤤 Yummy Food