🙃 Meaning: The upside-down face emoji is a yellow face with a slight smile, exactly like the 🙂 Slightly Smiling Face emoji, but inverted. This emoji refers to innocence, being cute, playing around, ‘pulling someone’s leg’ and goofing around, etc. Essentially, this emoji is used as a ‘No Offence’ card in the emoji world.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use 🙃 Upside-Down Face Emoji
- When you’re trying to say something that is bound to have ‘no offence’ as a suffix, you can back that up with a 🙃.
- If you want to be cute on text after saying something dumb/cute, then too you can use the upside down face emoji.
- You can also use this emoji to ‘agree to disagree’ via text (it can work wonders).
- 🙃 can be used as a euphemistic emoji in a condescending context as well. The kind that goes “I told you so” or the know-it-all.
- Besides, hanging upside-down shows goofiness and playfulness. Hence, 🙃 acts as the perfect balancer in any context, including a serious one.
- 🙃 Upside Down, Slightly Smiling Face
- 🙃 Inverted Face
- 🙃 Flipped Face
- 🙃 Cute Face
- 🙃 Upside Down Face
- 🙃 Inverted Smiley
- 🙃 Hanging Upside Down