🥸 Meaning: A yellow face with a large nose, big glasses, hairy eyebrows and a mustache. This emoji is a comical illustration of a disguise. It can refer to a spy, a ‘blessing in disguise’, or disguised situations in general.
The 🥸 Disguised Face emoji emanates a feeling of wearing a mask, or in other words, a masked situation, conversation or person. Besides using it to state the obvious of someone being in a disguise, this emoji can also be used in scenarios where there’s more to what’s on the surface.
How and When to Use the 🥸 Disguised Face Emoji
- If you’re finding someone or something to be fishy, use this emoji in conversations about the fishiness.
- You can also use this emoji to casually tell someone that there’s more to a situation or a person than what meets the eye.
- You can also use this emoji while telling someone that you’re dressing up for an event.
- This emoji can be brought into conversations about flaky and ‘masked’ situations.
- Use this emoji in its literal sense to tell that you’re disguising for some apparent reason.
- It can also be used as an emoji way of saying “the walls have ears”, that someone’s been spying around.
- 🥸 Disguised
- 🥸 Masked Face
- 🥸 Spy
- 🥸 Spy Face
- 🥸 Camouflaged
- 🥸 Fishy
- 🥸 Investigation
- 🥸 Geek
- 🥸 Mustache Emoji
- 🥸 Eyebrows