🤣 Meaning: This emoji is characterized by a slight tilt to the right, inwardly squinted eyes, a bright grin, and overflowing tears.
The rolling on the floor laughing emoji is a virtual animated version of the famous texting acronym ROFL. This emoji comes into play when something is undeniable and painfully hilarious that you are actually bawling in laughter over it. It is a little different from the ‘😂 Face With Tears Of Joy’ because 🤣 is a rawer form of LOL.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use 🤣 Rolling on the Floor Laughing Emoji
- An emoji response to something outright hilarious and gut-busting.
- When you watched that video your buddy sent, and responded half an hour later about how you ached your own stomach while laughing about it, send this emoji to share that emotion.
- If you’ve just read the most ridiculously funny thing and you want to share it with your circle, send this emoji along, so that they know its mindless fun already and not a motivational speech.
- You can also use this emoji as an attention-grabbing technique if you really want someone to read/watch something. Since everyone loves a good laugh, anyone would read/watch anything to ROFL.
- 🤣 ROFL
- 🤣 Hysterical laughter
- 🤣 Uncontrollable laughter
- 🤣 Bawling laughter