🦖 Meaning: A full-body profile of a standing Tyrannosaurus Rex with a green body and massive scales, big pointy teeth, a huge rectangular-ish face, a big and long tail, and four limbs, of which the front two are relatively much tinier compared to the physique of this beast.
The 🦖 T-Rex emoji refers to the frightening and terrorizing carnivorous dinosaur. Apart from being the most popular dino that has shaped most of our understanding of dinosaurs, this emoji can also signify immense power, speed, strength, and ferociousness.
How and When to Use the 🦖 T-Rex Emoji
- Sure Dinosaur is the most terrifying reptile to have walked the earth, but modern-day slang has turned the use of the name into a label for anything that’s large, massive, and loud AF.
- Keeping that in mind, the next time you’re texting someone about those forever-going and LOUD neighbors, you can use 🦖 in that context, like, “The peeps on top might be having a bed-wrecking night but they’re surely wrecking my peace!!! 🦖”
- Use 🦖 while sharing posts about the T-Rex, it can be a recent discovery/development, or even a funny post or video.
- If you’re a huge fan of the beast, or if you’re a Paleontologist, or if you’re a fan of Ross, you can use 🦖 in your social media profile.
- You can also use 🦖 while sharing a badass gaming video; either of your own or a repost.
- 🦖 can be used even while referring to a scary and extremely undesirable situation or person; like “Geeez. I just can’t face tomorrow’s paper! 🦖”
- 🦖 Tyrannosaurus Rex
- 🦖 Dinosaur
- 🦖 Theropod
- 🦖 Dynamosaurus Imperiosus (the OG name)
- 🦖 King of the Tyrant Lizards
- 🦖 Big Teeth