🐢 Meaning: A full-body profile of a turtle which a green body, and even a green shell. The character has a long neck that ends in its face with a pair of black eyes, it has four bulky limbs and stubby feet.
The 🐢 Turtle emoji can be a generic reference to all turtles and tortoises. It signifies self-defense, an incredible life span, toughness, slow movement, and wrinkly texture that gives it an elderly and wise look.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🐢 Turtle Emoji
- If you’re posting a picture of yourself that ought to have a caption that resonates with ‘wisdom’ and ‘slow and steadiness’, you can use 🐢 in such captions.
- You can also follow the above usage if you’re a turtle lover or you work with these gentle reptiles for a living.
- If you’re discussing a plan or a getaway with your buds, you can use 🐢 to indicate “PLEASE DON’T BE LATE 🐢“.
- Use 🐢 while posting turtle/tortoise photos and videos of your pet turtle (or a turtle you met elsewhere), either from your own photo archive or a repost containing gorgeous turtle photography.
- If someone in your friend circle is quite easy to get defensive and curl back into their comfort zone in the face of the slightest harm, you can use 🐢 to refer to that person (with mutual understanding, respect, and consent, yet). Like “Omg, I just said it. There would be a defensive attack in 5… 4… 🐢“.
- 🐢 Tortoise
- 🐢 Chelonian
- 🐢 Cooter
- 🐢 Leatherback
- 🐢 Master Oogway
- 🐢 Loggerhead
- 🐢 Terrapin