🐍 Meaning: A full-length profile of a snake coiled up with just the head and some amount of the body cocked to the side with a pair of black eyes and a slithery tongue sticking out from its pointed face.
The 🐍 Snake emoji refers to a green snake, but it can be used to suggest other breed and species as well. Although some religious contexts condemn it to be evil and untrustworthy, this emoji can signify beauty, poison, shedding, speed, and danger (the latter two are subjective).
How and When to Use the 🐍 Snake Emoji
- If you’re talking about a person or a situation that shed some skin and turned completely new (or even different in a not-so-nice way), you can use 🐍 in such a context.
- If you’re a Slash fan or you love Slash’s Snakepit to bits, then you can use 🐍 in your social media profile name, or while posting about him or his music on social media. You might want to do this even if you’re a Slytherin fan and/or you’re posting about what a great house it is.
- You can also use 🐍 in your social media profile name if you love snakes in general, or if you’re an active conservator and/or part of an organization that saves and loves these reptiles.
- If a conversation or a person is trying to tempt you to do some sinfully blissful things (sinful? yes. Does it feel good? Hell, yeah), you can send 🐍 as a way of saying the other person is being impressively luring.
- Use 🐍 in the caption while sharing snake photography, videos, or even funny content such as memes.
- 🐍 Mamba
- 🐍 Serpent
- 🐍 Ophidian
- 🐍 Cobra
- 🐍 Vermin
- 🐍 Python
- 🐍 Boa Constrictor
- 🐍 Rough Green Snake