😿 Meaning: A yellowish cat face with furrowed up brows, sad eyes, a small nose, whiskers, and a small sad, frowning curve for a mouth. It also has a huge blue droplet of a tear falling out of one eye.
The 😿 Crying Cat is the cat version of the 😢 Crying Face emoji. It denotes sadness, grief, and that millisecond before breaking down. It shows a sense of regret, remorse, pity, and also shame to a certain extent.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 😿 Crying Cat Emoji
- Send this emoji as a response to something grievous and just plain sad.
- You can use this to react to something terrible and painful.
- If you’re feeling particularly low and not like yourself, send this emoji to your close ones showing that you’re feeling low and horrible.
- This emoji can also be used to show regret in any given situation (but ensure it’s not too serious, otherwise this emoji would probably land you in a very uncomfortable place).
- If you’re sharing something hurtful with your homies, send this emoji along.
- Send this emoji when you’re just on the brink of a breakdown and you’re the kind to mask your feelings.
- 😿 Sad
- 😿 Sad Cat
- 😿 Grief
- 😿 Regret
- 😿 Remorse
- 😿 Pity
- 😿 Sadness
- 😿 Hurt
- 😿 Pain
- 😿 Crying