????♂️ Meaning: A full-body profile of a man in a runner’s position; with one foot in front and the other stretched behind as an action of sprinting forward. The character holds one arm in front of his face and the other lower, and closer to the abdomen.
The ????♂️ Man Running emoji signifies the exercise of running. But it can also denote more meaning depending on the context of use. It can signify running towards or away from something, literally and metaphorically, in one’s life or even relationships.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the ????♂️ Man Running Emoji
- You can use ????♂️ to signify running away from a person, a situation, or even a conversation. For instance, if the person you’re just starting to text talks about a music band that you hate with your soul, you can use this emoji to show that you’re out of that chat (playfully, of course).
- If you’re texting someone about the need for exercise and the benefits of running, you can use ????♂️ in that context. You can also add a few tips and a little personal flaunting too.
- If you’re posting a social media picture, video, or even tweet of your morning power run or a run after ages, you can use ????♂️ in the post caption or even within the tweet.
- If you like posting details on social media, and you’re sharing a picture of a pair of kickass running shoes you bought, you can use ????♂️ in the caption.
- You can also use ????♂️ as an emoji response to a social media post that made you cringe or retch in reality. Like “Jesus Christ. That was the worst thing I’ve seen all week. OUTTA HERE ????♂️”.
- ????♂️ Man Sprinting
- ????♂️ Running
- ????♂️ Dodging
- ????♂️ Sprinting
- ????♂️ Escaping
- ????♂️ Chasing
- ????♂️ Rushing
- ????♂️ Racing
- ????♂️ Scooting