🛬 Meaning: A downward airplane designed with a blue, black, and white body, tilting towards the right onto a visible runway. The 🛬 Airplane Arrival emoji represents a landing airplane. It suggests arrival, reaching a destination, and a sense of completing an air journey.
How and When to Use the 🛬 Airplane Arrival Emoji
- Use 🛬 while suggesting ‘come down’ or ‘coming down’. For example, “Geez. All of the stuff I had been avoiding came down on me like a hurricane 🛬” or, “Aight. That’s enough soaring. Come down and face your real challenges 🛬”.
- Although not in a very positive connotation, 🛬 could be used to signify a sense of ‘stooping low’ or ‘stooping down’. For instance, “Whoa. I knew he was trash. But this low? Wow 🛬”.
- 🛬 could also be used to suggest that you’re jetlagged. Like, “Ayo. Could we postpone the party to tomorrow? I’m heavily jetlagged 🛬”.
- You could also use 🛬 while sharing social media posts/stories of your landing airplane – it can be a picture, video, boomerang, anything.
- While texting someone about the next time you’ll be going to a place, you can use 🛬. For example, “We’ll be coming down in Jan!! 🛬”.
- 🛬 Landing
- 🛬 Landing Airplane
- 🛬 Arrival
- 🛬 Reaching
- 🛬 Touch-Down
- 🛬 Come Down
- 🛬 Alight