🧑💻 Meaning: A gender-neutral character designed with side-parted, short hair, and forward-looking eyes with the rest of the face and body covered with a laptop (which most likely looks like a Mac). In some platforms, the laptop is kept aside and the face is visible.
The 🧑💻 Technologist emoji refers to any person working in the technology sector irrespective of gender and sex. It signifies a desk job, which is not as mundane as it may sound. Alongside, this emoji also refers to self-motivation, focus, knowledge, and expertise in the world of tech.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🧑💻 Technologist Emoji
- If you recently bagged a new job as a tech employee (it can be any designation – intern, professional, freelancer, etc), and you’re talking about it to your close ones or posting this milestone on social media then you can use 🧑💻 in the text messages or post captions.
- Since the 🧑💻 emoji describes a person in front of a laptop (or computer), it can refer to almost any job that requires the employee to sit in front of a system.
- 🧑💻 can also also be used in a WFH (Work From Home) context.
- You can use 🧑💻 in post captions while posting anything about the field of technology, a particular aspect that amuses you, etc.
- 🧑💻 can indicate a sense of being busy (wink) – the kind where you seem to be engrossed in your phone/laptop just so that you can ignore a particular person or situation – so the next time you receive annoying neutral texts from someone, and you really want to ignore them, send this emoji. If it doesn’t work once, shy not, use it repeatedly.
- 🧑💻 can be incorporated into contexts of posting about your own work/workplace or your line of work as an entirety.
- 🧑💻 Gender-Neutral Technologist
- 🧑💻 IT Employee
- 🧑💻 Technology Worker
- 🧑💻 Desk Employee
- 🧑💻 Professional
- 🧑💻 Intern
- 🧑💻 Engineer
- 🧑💻 Laboratory Technologist
- 🧑💻 Specialist
- 🧑💻 Expert
- 🧑💻 Tech Person
- 🧑💻 Tech Expert
- 🧑💻 WFH
- 🧑💻 Geek
- 🧑💻 Nerd