The 🤶 Mrs. Claus emoji signifies a Christmassy vibe, warmth, love, the spirit of Christmas, and a special time with family with great food too. It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🤶 Mrs. Claus Emoji
- If you’re planning on selling Christmas goodies, you can use 🤶 in such announcements. Tag the husband along too, aka 🎅 Santa Claus.
- You can use 🤶 while posting pictures of Christmas lunch/dinner at your grandparents’ place.
- If Christmas is your favorite festive season, then you can use 🤶 in your social media profile name. You can also pair it along with other Christmassy emojis like 🎄 Christmas Tree and 🎅 Santa Claus emojis.
- Use 🤶 while posting anything related to Christmas – Santa suit/costume, new clothes for Christmas, a new home set up for the season, anything related to the Yuletide.
- Most of all, use 🤶 while wishing someone for Christmas! Use other Christmas-related emojis in those warm greetings.
- If you and your singing gang have recorded a beautiful carol that you’ll be posting for the season to be jolly, use 🤶 in the caption.
- 🤶 Santa’s Wife
- 🤶 Mrs. Santa Claus
- 🤶 Mother Christmas
- 🤶 Mother of Christmas
- 🤶 Mrs. Santa
- 🤶 Old Lady
- 🤶 Elderly Woman With Santa Hat
- 🤶 Woman With Santa’s Cap
- 🤶 Lady Santa