🧞 Meaning: A comical Jinn emerging out a lamp, first as smoke and then forming into a gender-neutral genie with purple skin. This character is bare-chested while dressed in a pair of blue bottoms.
Inspired by the mythical creature in the folktale and Disney movie of Aladdin, the 🧞 Genie emoji signifies magic, protection, and shapeshifting abilities. It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🧞 Genie Emoji
- If it’s your best buddy’s birthday or that of a close family member, you can send 🧞 in a conversation with them as a way of asking “What do you want for your birthday? You can ask for three things 🧞?” (three, if you’re feeling generous, that is).
- You can also use 🧞 in a sexual connotation, which might be cringy if you’re not into it. This emoji can either be used in a manner of asking your romantic partner for a favor, or fulfilling a requested favor or granting a wish.
- If you can relate to a genie, or you just find the character of the genie really fascinating then you can use 🧞 in your social media profile name.
- If you dressed up in purple or blue along with some matching makeup and accessories, use 🧞 in the caption while posting a picture of yourself.
- If you’re a singer or an artist of any kind who regularly asks his/her followers a theme they’d like to see or a song they’d like covered in the next post, you can use 🧞 in such a message too.
- 🧞 Gender-Neutral Genie
- 🧞 Jinn
- 🧞 Djinn
- 🧞 Mythical Creature
- 🧞 Wish Granter
- 🧞 Magical Character
- 🧞 Aladdin’s Friend
- 🧞 Supernatural Creature
- 🧞 Blue Character
- 🧞 Blue Guy