🏋️♂️ Meaning: A full-body profile of a man dressed in comfortable gym clothes, kneepads, and a pair of gym shoes, lifting heavyweights with both hands while doing a full squat.
The 🏋️♂️ Man Lifting Weights emoji refers to a male bodybuilder. It signifies muscle strength, motivation, fitness, dedication, working out, body toning, and physical body health.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🏋️♂️ Man Lifting Weights Emoji
- If you’re a bodybuilder or you recently swore to yourself to go to the gym every single day, use 🏋️♂️ in your social media profile name.
- If you’re sharing a social media birthday post or an appreciation for a loved one who’s also a fitness freak, use 🏋️♂️ in the birthday message or that appreciative caption.
- 🏋️♂️ can also be used in the context of showing strength, courage, and grit. For instance, if you’re advising your baby brother to never back down on anything, use this emoji as a way of saying, “Listen. You got this. You’re my little warrior, pull up your socks, and flex those invisible muscles 🏋️♂️ (jk. you have some decent muscle)”.
- If you’re posting some proud after and before gyming pictures or videos of yourself, use 🏋️♂️ in those captions. You can also use this emoji while flaunting your biceps and muscles, without the ‘after and before’ bit.
- If you’re a gym with an active social media page that announces regular giveaways, offers, and other exciting stuff, you can use 🏋️♂️ in your post captions.
- 🏋️♂️ Male Bodybuilder
- 🏋️♂️ Gyming
- 🏋️♂️ Working Out
- 🏋️♂️ Male Weightlifter
- 🏋️♂️ Lifting Weights
- 🏋️♂️ Powerlifting
- 🏋️♂️ Weight Work
- 🏋️♂️ Weight Training
- 🏋️♂️ Hitting the Gym