🏋️♀️ Meaning: A full-body portrayal of a female bodybuilder lifting a pair of weights above her head with both hands, while she sports the typical gym-wear, kneepads, and a pair of comfy shoes.
The 🏋️♀️ Woman Lifting Weights emoji signifies muscular strength, physical body work-out, hitting the gym, #gains, powerlifting, and bodybuilding. This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🏋️♀️ Woman Lifting Weights Emoji
- Use 🏋️♀️ in the caption while posting working out pictures or videos of yourself, or your post-gym-flaunt pictures, or even your “Before gym and after gym” posts.
- 🏋️♀️ is a great emoji to add to an empowerment post caption. So, the next time you post something on women empowerment and about women kicking patriarchy in the face each day, use this emoji and other powerful emojis such as 💪 Flexed Biceps and 👊 Oncoming Fist.
- If you’re a pro bodybuilder or a devoted fitness freak or just a person who visits the gym for vacation, use 🏋️♀️ in your social media profile (cause, you perrrfff just the way you are, gurl).
- You can also use 🏋️♀️ while posting pictures with your gym or work out buddies.
- If you share regular posts on fitness, health, food for working out, and any such informative content, you can use 🏋️♀️ in those captions.
- Use 🏋️♀️ in the caption while sharing a birthday post or an appreciation post for a close someone who’s a fitness freak or a bodybuilder you personally look up to.
- 🏋️♀️ Female Bodybuilder
- 🏋️♀️ Working Out
- 🏋️♀️ Gyming
- 🏋️♀️ Female Weightlifter
- 🏋️♀️ Lifting Weights
- 🏋️♀️ Muscle Strength
- 🏋️♀️ Powerlifting
- 🏋️♀️ Hitting the Gym
- 🏋️♀️ Gains