🚬 Meaning: The profile description of an almost-done cigarette. The emoji is characterized by a tiny portion of a filter, a white paper on the body that’s burning with visible smoke strokes, and black ash at the tip.
The 🚬 Cigarette emoji represents smoking and lung cancer (the truth is always bitter). Apart from signifying detrimental health, this emoji could suggest ‘drags’, breaks, addiction, relief, and of course, withdrawals.
How and When to Use the 🚬 Cigarette Emoji
- While texting someone close about a tiresome situation or conversation, you can use 🚬. For example, “The meeting’s gonna be a long drag 🚬” or “Ugh. That show was such a drag 🚬”.
- Apart from the effort to quit smoking, 🚬 may even symbolize the positive connotations of ‘quitting’ (essentially, quitting “bad” habits). For instance, “We all do things that are bad for us 🚬” or “Quit this toxicity 🚬. You have a massive life ahead. You wouldn’t be able to take it”.
- If you’re talking about something or someone who’s being/been misleading use 🚬. Like, “He just blew smoke over all her dreams 🚬” or “She was blowing smoke throughout the interview! 🚬”.
- You can use 🚬 in contexts of addictions as well – “Okay, wow. Looked like I’m addicted to all the wrong things 🚬” or “Don’t call love an addiction 🚬. You’re addicted to something you cannot get rid of, not something you want to live with”.
- 🚬 not only represents tobacco cigarettes, but it could also refer to cigars, vapes, joints, bongs, and other related intoxicants.
- 🚬 Burning Cigarette
- 🚬 Ciggy/Cig
- 🚬 Smoke
- 🚬 Smoking
- 🚬 Rolled Smoking
- 🚬 Tobacco Cigarettes
- 🚬 Vaping
- 🚬 Jo/Joint
- 🚬 Cigar