🪦 Meaning: A rectangular, concrete object with a semi-circular design embossed with a floral print on top and a flat, rectangular base at the bottom. Some platforms show it greenery in front and flowers too.
The 🪦 Headstone emoji signifies a graveyard, the tomb of a creature, the cemetery, and death, in general. It could also suggest ‘the good race’, Halloween, and maybe even souls.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🪦 Headstone Emoji
- If you’re texting someone about how you dug your own grave, you can use 🪦. For example, “You know what? I think honesty is my issue. I dig my own grave by being honest with the wrong people 🪦”.
- You could use 🪦 while indicating the famous phrase “from cradle to grave”. For instance, “She’s a strong woman, from her cradle to the grave🪦”
- While posting or reposting a RIP post for someone, you can use 🪦 – “He fought the good fight and now, he rests in peace 🪦”.
- While posting or reposting anything for Halloween, you can use 🪦 to induce that spooky flavor to the use case.
- You can also use 🪦 while referring to the cemetery in any way; an eerie movie/series, an article about dark tourism, or even a book. Essentially, anything that falls into the horror genre.
- 🪦 Tombstone
- 🪦 Graveyard
- 🪦 Cemetery
- 🪦 Grave
- 🪦 Gravestone
- 🪦 Monument
- 🪦 Memorial
- 🪦 Tomb
- 🪦 Slabstone