Meaning: A rectangular identification card with a 🧑🦰 person’s photo on the left and their credentials to the right. There’s also a thin, white strip below the details with the person’s signature.
The Identification Card emoji stands for identity in any sphere; work, ownership, or education as well. However, it could metaphorically suggest individuality too. This emoji also represents a license or the sense of being qualified or permitted to carry out a particular action or work.
How and When to Use the Identification Card Emoji
- You can use this emoji while announcing your new license. Like, “I can FINALLY DRIVE! ”. Similarly, this emoji may also be a hint at getting the license in the first place – “Why don’t you get a license, man? ”.
- You may also apply this emoji in the framework of licensing as well.
- Speaking of licenses, this emoji can be used in a casual context of “ceasing one’s license”. For instance, “You know you could get arrested for stuff like that? “ or “You want me to tell the cops or what? “.
- If you’re seriously asking about someone’s credentials on an informal platform, this emoji would be work for the occasion. For example, “Can I get some details on what you do? “ or “How about a few credentials? “.
- Besides, acts as a symbol of qualification too, given that someone needs to be qualified enough to get an ID card. Be it a kindergartener or the CEO. So, this emoji can be applied to showcase or flaunt one’s educational, vocational, and any other qualification.
- ID Card
- Driver’s License/Learner’s Permit
- Individual Details
- Identity Card
- Student ID