It wouldn’t be a lie to boldly state that emojis are indeed the language of the virtual world. From what started as a mere symbol to convey specific meaning, emojis have become the way forward when it comes to virtualizing emotions altogether.
With that being said, you could apply the following celebration emojis to show how much you appreciate someone, how much you’re proud of them, or even while flaunting and celebrating your own little (or larger) milestones!
The classic party popper never fails to hype anything! This celebration emoji could be used in conversations with anyone; from friends and family to co-workers and apprentices.
- Congratulations! 🎉
- Can’t wait for the big day! 🎉
Besides, 🎉 is quite effective even while sharing something exciting, positive, and happy, in the first person.
- Finally got my driver’s license!!! 🎉🎉
- Partying in my pajamas like nobody’s business 🎉
The second most popular celebration emoji, the confetti ball, is generally paired with the party popper for extra hype. Given its magical presence, 🎊 is also a perfect celebration emoji while celebrating or congratulating a child or anyone younger than you.
- Y’all ready for the game or what?? 🎊 🎉 🎊 🎉
- Happy birthday to my princess 🎊
Although fireworks are used in individual portrayals of happiness and excitement, these illuminations are saved for mutual celebrations that are commonly enjoyed by larger crowds or communities.
- Happy new year, folks! 🎆
However, given the metaphorical understanding of fireworks, 🎆 can also be used while referring to something that’s positively explosive, or in other words, healthily exaggerated (good-vibes exaggeration only).
- Oh my gosh! You made it!!! 🎆🎆
- That was straight-up BADASS 🎆 Proud of you, sister!
Sparklers are by far the most elegant ways of celebrating something (along with pollution, ofc). Considering their versatile usage in an array of occasions such as weddings, festivals, fairs, and carnivals, 🎇 is free for such common use as well.
If you’re sharing anything celebratory, or something mundane that needs a decorative edge, or both, then 🎇 might just be the emoji you’re looking for.
- 🎇 We await your presence at the baby shower 🎇
- Live stream of the wedding ceremony (thanks, coronavirus) available here! 🎇🎇
This one’s good at acing responses to an actual party or while throwing one. This means 🥳 works best while referring to physical or virtual parties, like a birthday party, an anniversary party, house parties, etc.
- Party’s on me, this time! 🥳
- Happy anniversary, my darlings 🥳
Even though the glass-clinking tradition has a dark origin, it has come to be a well-wishing custom before a drink, mostly alcoholic. It evokes a sense of support and celebration when it comes to shared victories.
- They owe this one to us 🥂
- Kudos! SO proud of your resilience! 🥂
🥂 is better used with adults and not kids, for obvious reasons. This emoji works best in conversations with colleagues, classmates, and partners; essentially anyone sharing the same age/mental wavelength.
Another element of celebration best saved for adults, based on the contents of the bottle is champagne. This emoji too could be used in common contexts of a celebration that involves people of legal age.
Similar to the previous emoji, 🍾 must be used only with friends, colleagues, partners, etc. Please exclude family and children, unless y’all share openness when it comes to each other’s drinking habits.
- This calls for a massive celebration! 🍾
- What a perfect excuse for a gallon of vodka! 🍾
Wine is the drink of small victories. If you’re sharing something related to an individual achievement or responding to a shared accomplishment, smaller than one that calls for a🍾 of champagne, 🍷 would be perfect.
- Cheers, mate! We made it 🍷
- Just wanted to share that I finally broke out of my comfort zone 🍷
If you’re making some noise for someone or for yourself, then 🎺 is the way to go! Trumpets too can be used in a host of celebration-worthy contexts like a promotion, a new outfit, a big day, etc.
- Our latest collection is out!! 🎺🎺🎺
- Woot woot! Look who’s all decked up! 🎺
- I was SO happy I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs! 🎺
Balloons remind us of two things; childhood and Pennywise. Keeping the clown aside, this emoji focuses on being children or being a child at heart. So, 🎈 would be great while celebrating the simple joys of life.
- Took my nan out for a nice stroll in the park for the first time since the pandemic 🎈🎈
- Relieving childhood through hobbies is the best feeling ever 🎈
Remember the time we were at concerts? Putting our hands up in the air and not fearing an invisible virus that could potentially kill us all? Well, 🙌 is pretty much that cheering kind of celebration. The kind that makes you want to scream out the lyrics and jump to the beat!
- Hallelujahh!! This is excellent news! 🙌
- More power to you, young lady! 🙌 (celebrating people)
The red woman here is grooving, not to the music but to something that made her break into a dance! (hopefully, nothing that’s dark and full of terrors) In the same way, if you too are exclaiming something via text or on your social media handle, use the dancing red woman! 💃
- Guess who broke the glass ceiling this time! 💃💃
- Yaass! I don’t have to listen to his garbage anymore! 💃
The gentleman here seems to on his own or must’ve lost his partner (💃) in the crowd. Nonetheless, he’s another emoji for rejoicing the little wins.
- OOOYEAH! Congrats, my man! You earned this one! 🕺
- I’m dancing! Not because of what you said, but of what I realized 🕺
The bunny-ear series is symbolic of equal celebration or an equal reason for a celebration. Thus, this emoji works best while highlighting shared celebrations than individual excitement.
- Woohoo! Our first night out! 👯
- WE WON, GURL!!! WE WONNNN 👯👯👯
Last but not the least, the most straightforward element of celebration, the Japanese button for ‘Congratulations’. This emoji can be applied in subjective and objective situations.
- You’ll always be my number 1, my love ㊗️
- Congratulations, best friend! You nailed it! ㊗️
The next time you’re wondering “what would fit best” while congratulating that person who’s neither in the close circle nor at the circumference, we hope this list would come to your aid.