🦈 Meaning: A full-length profile of a shark with a sharp dorsal fin on top of its body, a pair of pectoral fins on the sides, and a wide caudal fin at the edge of its tail. The face has two black eyes and a slightly open mouth.
The 🦈 Shark emoji refers to the grey reef shark, but it can be used to indicate other species as well. This emoji signifies danger, predation, aggression, nocturnal nature of hunting, and a general indication of fear.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🦈 Shark Emoji
- Are you posting your own version of “Baby shark, doo, doo, doo”? Then, use 🦈 in that post caption!
- In a textual context, 🦈 works as a symbol of threat, in a goofy and playful way, of course. For example, “Can you just stop and listen to me for once??!! 🦈“.
- Did you sketch out a shark? Are you sharing those artistic pictures/videos on your social media handle? Then too, you can use 🦈 in the post caption.
- Use 🦈 while sharing pictures or videos or sharks. It can be a news post, a viral video of newsworthy content, a funny video or even a shark meme.
- If you’re a shark lover you can use 🦈 in your social media profile name.
- If you tried shark meat for the first time and you’re posting this memory on social media, use 🦈 in that post caption to indicate which animal you’re relishing 👀.
- 🦈 Grey Reef Shark
- 🦈 Elasmobranch Fish
- 🦈 Great White Shark
- 🦈 Whale Shark
- 🦈 Tiger Shark
- 🦈 Bruce