Primarily, the 🔏 Locked With Pen emoji would signify privacy, security, confidentiality, and a sense of signing or writing something that’s top secret. It could also suggest a personal diary, a private journal, etc.
How and When to Use the 🔏 Locked With Pen Emoji
- Use 🔏 while talking to someone about something that’s moderately private and confidential (because if it’s highly confidential, call). For example, “So. You say you’d do my short film for college??? 🔏” or “Great! Please treat this as a formal agreement 🔏”.
- 🔏 can also be used to signify casual mutual agreements or contracts.
- Based on the previous point, 🔏 could be brought in while reminding someone of that mutual agreement. For instance, “Um. You remember our ‘homies pact’ right? 🔏”.
- You could use even in the context of reassurance too – “Don’t worry, darling. All your mushy emails are always safe with me 🔏” or “All their screenshots are in safe hands 🔏 Bwahaha”.
- If you’re advising someone about being careful with personal things, you can use 🔏. Like, “Please don’t be as stupid as I was to leave my personal diary lying around like a magazine. Keep it safe 🔏”.
- 🔏 Locked Padlock With Fountain Pen
- 🔏 Lock and Pen
- 🔏 Lock and Fountain Pen
- 🔏 Lock With Ink Pen
- 🔏 Padlock and Ink Pen