🖋️ Meaning: A black fountain pen with a silvery nib and the cap fixated to the pen. Apple ad Twitter platforms showcase this emoji as similar to the ✒️ Black Nib, just turning the other side.
The 🖋️ Fountain Pen emoji refers to the wholesome art of writing, combining both the content and the handwriting. It can signify calligraphy and writing from an artistic POV apart from generally penning content.
How and When to Use the 🖋️ Fountain Pen Emoji
- You could use 🖋️ while talking about the power of a pen (the pen being mightier?); from a media perspective or even from an anecdotal angle. For example, “I remember the time when the entire company shut down because of what one journalist exposed 🖋️”.
- 🖋️ is the perfect emoji when it comes to contexts of honest journalism; caption quotes or text messages of the same.
- From a strange out-of-the-box perspective, 🖋️ could also be used to suggest ‘soft power’ – which means, this emoji would come in handy even in political frameworks.
- 🖋️ is a must while reposting content on calligraphy, either on your social media handle, as direct messages or even while posting calligraphy art of your own.
- You may also use 🖋️ while sharing poetry, narratives and other formats of written content.
- 🖋️ Pen
- 🖋️ Writing
- 🖋️ Ink Pen
- 🖋️ Reservoir Pen
- 🖋️ Stylograph
- 🖋️ Stylographic Pen
- 🖋️ Journalism
- 🖋️ Writer
- 🖋️ Poetry