💭 Meaning: A large, white, cartoony cloud with a smaller drop of cloud to the right bottom of the bigger one. The color and design of this emoji would minimally vary across different platforms.
The 💭 Thought Bubble emoji signifies the process of thinking (as the name suggests). It also suggests a feeling of being lost in thought, deep thinking, pondering, understanding, and evaluating.
How and When to Use the 💭 Thought Bubble Emoji
- If something on social media made you think and reflect upon, use 💭 emoji as a reaction to that post.
- You can also send 💭 emoji along with something thoughtful you came across.
- If you were lost in thought and someone online asks you where the heck you were, send in 💭 emoji.
- 💭 can also be a cute and quirky way of saying that you were thinking of someone (may come off as platonic, but still, cute).
- 💭 emoji can also be used in contexts of telling someone about a dream that you had last night (or any night, ugh).
- 💭 Thinking
- 💭 Thoughts
- 💭 Thoughtful
- 💭 Dreams
- 💭 Dreaming
- 💭 Zoned Out
- 💭 Lost in Thought
- 💭 Pondering
- 💭 Deep Thought
- 💭 Reflect
- 💭 Wondering