🦓 Meaning: The full body of a zebra, the horse-like animal, with a short mane, pointed ears, and a global skin of black and white stripes. On some platforms, this emoji showcases just the head.
The 🦓 Zebra emoji showing the visible characteristic of zebras signifies anything from a zen-like balance of the dark and light. This emoji also represents the wild, at least a part of it.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🦓 Zebra Emoji
- When the subject matter involves zebras or wildlife in general, 🦓 works just fine.
- The 🦓 emoji signifies a sense of freedom, therefore free spirit can be just as well represented through this.
- The stripes of a zebra look very similar to those of a prisoner or a thief from classic cartoons. Hence someone who’s up to malice can be described using 🦓.
- A main characteristic of zebras is their sense of community. Hence family units and family-like groups can be represented through this 🦓 emoji.
- A mood of harmless fun can be created using 🦓.
- 🦓 Striped Horse
- 🦓 Stripes
- 🦓 Striped Animal
- 🦓 Mountain Zebra
- 🦓 Common Zebra
- 🦓 Wildlife
- 🦓 Freedom
- 🦓 Prison Stripes