🌬️ Meaning: The right-facing description of a woman’s face, designed in all white, closing her eyes and pouting her mouth to let out a gush of swirly wind which is also designed in white.
The 🌬️ Wind Face emoji represents a woman exhaling air through her mouth, which could be in a literal sense of blowing out birthday candles, blowing someone a kiss, or cool air. It may even signify smoking, exhaling as part of a breathing exercise, and blowing out of relief too.
How and When to Use the 🌬️ Wind Face Emoji
- While messaging someone for their birthday or even while sharing your own birthday posts, you can use 🌬️ in those contexts – as a way of saying “Make a wish, birthday girl 🌬️” or “Blew out 31 candles last night, yay me 🌬️” respectively.
- You can also use 🌬️ while blowing virtual kisses. It’s much better if this emoji is succeeded by the 💋 Kiss Mark or 😘 Face Blowing a Kiss emojis.
- If someone blew your mind, you can use 🌬️ while narrating the story on a virtual conversation. For example, “Did you just watch her final goal??! Damn, she never fails to blow my mind 🌬️”.
- Since 🌬️ is specifically a woman, it can be used to denote girl power too. For instance, “Say what you want. But women can begin a hurricane with a ripple 🌬️”.
- 🌬️ Blowing Face
- 🌬️ Blowing Wind
- 🌬️ Woman Blowing Wind
- 🌬️ Blowing Out Candles
- 🌬️ Blowing a Kiss
- 🌬️ A Blow of Relief (please keep thy mind off the gutter)
- 🌬️ Relaxing Exhalation
- 🌬️ Exhaling Through the Mouth
- 🌬️ Blowing Air