🔫 Meaning: A right-facing green toy pistol or revolver with an orangish cap, a silver push-button for the trigger designed within a finger holder. The 🔫 Water Pistol emoji signifies spraying water, water games, water festivities, or even a sense of being harmless and innocent too.
How and When to Use the 🔫 Water Pistol Emoji
- You may use 🔫 in the contexts of non-violence. For example, “Sometimes, you’ve gotta show a little love to your enemies too 🔫” or “What do we accomplish with blood that we cannot with water? 🔫”.
- A water spray gun could also signify a source of annoyance, especially if it’s absolutely uncalled for. Hence, you could use 🔫 while virtually pissing someone off.
- Use 🔫 while sharing pictures or even texts and memories of childhood, childhood fights, innocent battles, harmless fights, etc.
- Speaking of harmless fights, you can bring 🔫 into all those “I’ll kill you”, “Gosh. I want to shoot you!” texts.
- If you’re wishing someone for a water festivity, use 🔫. Similarly, this emoji comes in handy even while sharing posts and reposts of such festivals and games too.
- 🔫 Water Gun
- 🔫 Spray Gun
- 🔫 Water Spray Gun
- 🔫 Gun
- 🔫 Revolver
- 🔫 Water Spray Pistol
- 🔫 Squirt Gun