↗️ Meaning: A upward-facing arrow titled a little to the right, thus forming an up-right arrow, within a faded blue square. The ↗️ Up-Right Arrow emoji essentially indicates direction, which could be interpreted as north-east too.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the ↗️ Up-Right Arrow Emoji
- If you’re a video content creator or any content creator for that matter, you could use ↗️ as an indication of the location of a clickable link or icon for further info or support. Like, “Click here to know more ↗️”.
- ↗️ also represents a ‘pop-up’. So, if you’re consequentially referring to a pop-up window, an external link, etc, you could use this emoji.
- Even in the context of ‘tangential direction’, oblique/diagonal direction, or a one-way tangent, you can use ↗️. For instance, “Be unpredictable. Because the smaller goals you set are the bigger plans that unfold ↗️”.
- Geographically speaking, bring ↗️ into contexts that are about/of/for the ‘north-east’ locale of any given place, country, town, city, etc.
- ↗️ Tangential Direction
- ↗️ Tangent/Tangential
- ↗️ Upward Right Arrow
- ↗️ Pop-Up Icon/Window
- ↗️ North East
- ↗️ North East Arrow
- ↗️ Diagonal Up-Right Arrow