🪘 Meaning: A long, vase-shaped drum with a wide mouth and a tapering design, sealed on both ends and overall designed with a lacing strap. On some platforms, this emoji is shown tilted to the right side.
The 🪘 Long Drum emoji represents a traditional musical instrument used in parts of Native America, Africa, and Thailand. Apart from signifying music, it also evokes an earthy essence given its material (tree trunks).
How and When to Use the 🪘 Long Drum Emoji
- If you’re sharing a post related to long drum music, such as a viral video, a heartwarming video, a meme, a gif, anything, you can use 🪘 in the caption.
- 🪘 can be used in the general context of ‘drums’; an informative post, a news post, a personal picture/video, anything.
- If there’s a concert that uses long drums as part of the orchestra that you’ve been waiting for and excited about, you can use 🪘 while sharing social media stories, posts, or even a hyped up message to your buddies. Like, “Yooooooo. We HAVE to go for this!!!!🪘”.
- You can also use 🪘 to refer to other drums that look like or function like a long drum, like a classical musical instrument used in your country or culture.
- Use 🪘 in your social media profile if you’re a drummer, generally or specifically for long drums.
- 🪘 Drum
- 🪘 Tubular Membranophone
- 🪘 Tree-Trunk Instrument
- 🪘 Instrument Made of Tree-Trunk
- 🪘 Traditional Instrument
- 🪘 Tabla
- 🪘 Tubular Drum
- 🪘 Floor Tom