🗯️ Meaning: A sharp-edged, comical speech bubble facing the right side. The bubble in this emoji suggests anger, impatience, frustration, etc. The design and color used in this emoji would differ across platforms.
The 🗯️ Right Angry Bubble signifies an angry reply, irritation, rage, and an explosive conversation. Inspired by comic art, this emoji also evokes a feeling of an empowering and powerful speech too.
How and When to Use the 🗯️ Right Angry Bubble Emoji
- If you’re telling someone about an angry conversation that you had with another person, use 🗯️ emoji.
- You can also use 🗯️ emoji to indicate that you’re angry in a given chat.
- 🗯️ emoji can also be used as a response to something that angered you on social media.
- It can be used as a response to an empowering post too.
- You can also use 🗯️ emoji in an authoritative or dominating tone as well.
- 🗯️ Anger
- 🗯️ Frustration
- 🗯️ Irritation
- 🗯️ Empowerment
- 🗯️ Power
- 🗯️ Stern
- 🗯️ Authoritative
- 🗯️ Dominating
- 🗯️ Zig Zag Bubble
- 🗯️ Angry Speech Bubble