🛍️ Meaning: A pair of long bags with a rectangular base, both designed differently; the one on the front hones a pink design with polka dots, and the hind bag is made with a yellow base and orange stripes all over.
The 🛍️ Shopping Bags emoji represents the act of shopping, at a mall, the grocery store, anywhere you’d need big shopping bags, actually. This emoji signifies making purchases, expenditure, a sense of updating, or keeping up with the fashion and the shop-a-holic bug.
How and When to Use the 🛍️ Shopping Bags Emoji
- If you’re ranting about how you spent for someone else’s ‘shopping experience’ use 🛍️. Like, “Guess what. I literally shelled out half my salary for his stuff 🛍️ I’m happy, he’s happy and all. BUT HELLO?!”
- If you’re indicating that you love, LOVE shopping in an ice-breaking kind of a conversation, feel free to use 🛍️. For example, “I go shopping at least 15 times a month 🛍️ It’s kinda my thing”.
- Use 🛍️ to suggest that you need to go grocery shopping even if it’s the eighth day of constant bad weather.
- Shopping is one heck of an addiction, which eventually could possibly render someone broke. If you’re talking about this addiction, the literal or metaphorical resonance of ‘expense’ or an ‘expenditure’ or even your bank balance, you may use 🛍️.
- Example for the previous point: “Make wise expenses 🛍️You gots to save” or “Have a great time! But please don’t overspend yourself 🛍️”.
- 🛍️ could also be used to refer to a mall or mall shopping.
- 🛍️ Bags
- 🛍️ Shopping Mall Bags
- 🛍️ A Pair of Shopping Bags
- 🛍️ Carrier Bags
- 🛍️ Clothes Bags
- 🛍️ Grocery Bags
- 🛍️ Shopping
- 🛍️ Shop-a-Holic
- 🛍️ Mall Shopping