🎗️ Meaning: A twirled yellow ribbon making a loop on top and falling out as two separate ends. The 🎗️ Reminder Ribbon is essentially an awareness ribbon that is used to support causes related to health, society, and the overall well-being of an individual and/or a community.
How and When to Use the 🎗️ Reminder Ribbon Emoji
- While posting or reposting anything for cancer awareness and HIV/AIDS awareness, use 🎗️ in the caption.
- The same applies even while sharing content on drug abuse, drunk driving, mental health, etc. Although the color of each of these ribbons supporting each cause is different, 🎗️ accommodates them all.
- If you stand for/by any of these causes, shy not from using 🎗️ in your social media profile name.
- Also, on a general note, 🎗️ can be used in supportive contexts on a personal level irrespective of whether what you’re supporting is popular or not. For example, “I totally agree with what you’re saying and I’ll support you through it all, man 🎗️”.
- 🎗️ Pink Ribbon
- 🎗️ Breast Cancer Awareness
- 🎗️ Mental Health Awareness
- 🎗️ Awareness Ribbon
- 🎗️ Supporting a Cause
- 🎗️ Drug Abuse Awareness
- 🎗️ Awareness About Drunk Driving