🔻 Meaning: A bright red equal-sided triangle pointing downwards, sometimes shown with a black outline. The 🔻 Red Triangle Pointed Down emoji has numerous interpretations as an ‘inverted triangle’ apart from just a ‘going down’ button or a sign of decrease.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🔻 Red Triangle Pointed Down Emoji
- From a journalistic/media POV, you could apply 🔻 to convey priority, in both a literal and metaphorical bracket, of course. For instance, “Cover the most important stories first 🔻” or “You gotta prioritize every minute of your life and decide what is worthy of that moment 🔻”.
- Alchemically speaking, 🔻 symbolizes water. So, if you’re a fan of alchemy or you just like experimenting with emojis (like us), use this emoji to interpret water.
- ‘Down’ can be understood in various ways, and you can use 🔻 for all of them. For instance, “I’mma get down to it 🔻”, “If you want to know how things work, get down with it 🔻” or “No patronizing in here 🔻”.
- An inverted triangle is also, at times, consumed as a body shape. If in any case, you’re referring to an “inverted triangle” shaped human form, you may use 🔻.
- And from a more obvious viewpoint, you could use 🔻 as a navigational arrow, wherein, the point of observation or the subject of the context is below this arrow. Like, “Look here 🔻”.
- 🔻 Inverted Red Triangle
- 🔻 Upside Down Red Triangle
- 🔻 Inversed Red Triangle
- 🔻 Red Triangle Turned Upside Down
- 🔻 Down-Pointing Red Triangle
- 🔻 Red Triangle Pointing Downwards