🔘 Meaning: A greyish black circular background with a smaller highlighted white circle at the center. The 🔘 Radio Button emoji suggests a mode of choosing between alternatives and the buttons in an old school radio, thus indicating choices.
How and When to Use the 🔘 Radio Button Emoji
- 🔘 symbolizes the option you’ve chosen. Hence, signifying active choice or the ability to make choices. For instance, “Choose your words carefully 🔘” or “Every choice matters, don’t be dumb next time 🔘”.
- In the same framework, you could use 🔘 to suggest available options in the first place! Like, “We have two options. Now, choose 🔘” or “I’m not an option, darling 🔘 You either choose me or you don’t”.
- 🔘 also represents the beginning of an audio note or a video (which can be used to arrive at any point in the same as well). If you’re referring to such a beginning, you may use this emoji.
- Some examples for the previous point are – “Tell me when to stop talking, I often lose track 🔘”, “Ugh. Please. Begin to tell me about it 🔘” or “Just start the video from 2:15 🔘 and thank me later”
- While informing your audience to choose an option in a survey or any other such format, 🔘 could be part of the caption.
- 🔘 Select
- 🔘 Selected Option/Choice
- 🔘 Option Button
- 🔘 Options
- 🔘 Round Graphic Control Element
- 🔘 Audio Note