Meaning: A description of a man with a bulged stomach turning to the left to offer a better view of the bloat. He is seen holding the heavy and full stomach with both hands and looking down either at it or over it.
The Pregnant Man emoji represents the rare but possible chance of a man expecting a baby on one hand (literally, if Lil NasX were an emoji). While it could signify signs of aging in men based on stats of bulging tummies in aging males on the other. However, on a neutral note, it can suggest a full stomach or gas/acidity.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the Pregnant Man Emoji
- Going by the cartoon description of hunger with a bloating or bloated stomach, you could use this emoji to show hunger or starvation.
- If you’re describing a man with a big tummy, use this emoji.
- You can apply this emoji while saying “he ate a little too much”. And if you’re the “he” in this scenario, you could send this emoji as a way of meaning “Goddamnit! I’ve eaten so much I can barely move! “.
- If you’re referring to pregnancy in men (with or without sarcasm), you can use this emoji.
- A swollen stomach can be a cause for concern sometimes. Apart from being a sign of getting old, this emoji can represent acidity, gas, obesity, and any abdominal swelling occurring as a consequence of an infected digestive system, and this emoji can be used in such contexts as well.
- Man Expecting Baby
- Man With Bloated Stomach
- Man With Bulging Stomach
- Man With Swollen Stomach
- Aging Man
- Hungry Man
- Man Showing Off His Stomach
- Man Holding His Bulged Stomach
- Obese Man
- Man With Lots of Gas/Acidity