➕ Meaning: A dark-grey plus (+) sign that varies in texture and shade on different platforms. The ➕ Plus emoji signifies addition. It could also suggest being ‘positive’ or ‘positively tested’ for something. This emoji symbolizes the sum, the total, and the bulk amount of any given thing.
How and When to Use the ➕ Plus Emoji
- While texting someone about something or sharing a post caption that has an ‘and’ or an ‘an addition to’, you could use ➕ as the replacement. For instance, “Self-love is not “only me”, it’s “me too” ➕” or “Could you please bring me soup ➕ some nachos”.
- “The sum” of anything could also suggest the final outcome. If you’re referring to this in any context, you may use ➕. Like, “Ten months of absolute dedication, and here we are ➕”.
- As mentioned in the previous section, ➕ could be a useful emoji in the context of health and medicine. For example, “The reports did come in positive ➕” or “We’re pregnant!!! ➕”.
- Also, the action of ‘adding’ something indicates the pre-existence of the very thing. In other words, you’re just adding to something that’s already there; be it an ‘add-on’, a ‘plus 1’, a third-wheel, etc.
- Hence, ➕ could symbolize the notion of ‘bringing something new to the table’ – which suggests that this emoji would be a cute one in terms of employment; while sending casual resumes.
- ➕ Addition Symbol
- ➕ Plus Sign
- ➕ Add
- ➕ The Sum
- ➕ Sum Total
- ➕ Bulk
- ➕ Positive
- ➕ Heavy Plus Sign
- ➕ Plus Symbol