🛂 Meaning: A squared blue emoji with the depiction of a passport officer, shown from the face till the torso, with a hat, a sling bag, and an extended arm holding a passport in hand (or slightly above it).
The 🛂 Passport Control emoji represents the official procedure of passport checks at international borders or airports. This emoji signifies verification, crossing borders, airport regulations, international travel, and maybe even immigration laws.
How and When to Use the 🛂 Passport Control Emoji
- Passport control deals with borders, which could also be translated into ‘boundaries’ or a sense of traveling or ‘moving’ across these borders. This very interpretation could be used metaphorically as well.
- Here are two examples for the previous point – “Whoops! You seem to be stepping on a very delicate boundary here 🛂” or “Can I trust you with this personal boundary? 🛂”.
- Passport control or border control/checks come into play in the scenario of immigration. If you’re using ‘immigration’ literally or metaphorically, bring in 🛂. Like, “Once you’re an immigrant, you never forget that you are one 🛂”.
- Apart from just ‘passport control’, 🛂 could be used in a general sense of ‘checking’ or ‘checks’ as well. For instance, “Just doing some quality check 🛂” or “You always need to do a “loyalty check” before you trust somebody 🛂”.
- 🛂 Passport Checking
- 🛂 Border Control
- 🛂 Immigration Laws
- 🛂 Border Checks
- 🛂 Airport Checking
- 🛂 Airport Procedures
- 🛂 International Travel Procedure