🛢️ Meaning: An upright cylindrical maroon barrel with grey lids on both ends. The 🛢️ Oil Drum emoji represents a large storage unit for liquids such as oil and other fuels like petroleum products.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🛢️ Oil Drum Emoji
- If you’re ranting to your bestie or mother about how terribly oily your skin/hair is getting, you can use 🛢️. For instance, “Ma. It’s getting terrible! I feel like an oil mill, ugh 🛢️”.
- 🛢️ can also be used in general contexts of ‘lubrication’ and other words that would relate to oil in any way, like ‘slippery’, ‘smooth’, ‘flowing’, ‘mismatch’ (if teamed with water). For example, “The secret to a smooth relationship is lubrication in the form of communication 🛢️”.
- A barrel is not only a fluid container, it could also be a unit of measurement – “Oh you should have seen the room. It was a barrelful of awkwardness 🛢️”.
- While sharing posts about oil; news content, a video of oil transportation, an oil factory/mill, etc, you can use 🛢️ in the caption.
- If you’re texting someone about the revised oil prices or any other fuel, then too, you can use 🛢️. Like, “There’s been a drop, and it’s great so far 🛢️”
- 🛢️ Oil Barrel
- 🛢️ Oil Mill
- 🛢️ Barrel(s) of Oil
- 🛢️ Barrelful
- 🛢️ Barrel
- 🛢️ Cask
- 🛢️ Oil Cask
- 🛢️ Oil Can