🦼 Meaning: The side profile of a wheelchair with a tall, cushioned seat, an armrest (which is on the other side as well), a foot palate in front, pairs of castor wheels at the back and front, and drive wheels in between.
The 🦼 Motorized Wheelchair represents navigational equipment used by those who require full-body medical assistance. It suggests fast and easy movement and advancement in the medical field.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🦼 Motorized Wheelchair Emoji
- If you bought a brand new motorized wheelchair for a family member and you’re posting their excitement on your social media handle, use 🦼. Like, “Nan loving her new wheelchair🦼 A rockstar as always!“
- Essentially, you could use 🦼 while sharing pictures and/or videos of your loved one(s) in a wheelchair making the most beautiful memories while you record these precious moments.
- 🦼 is a must to have in the caption for wheelchair ad posts.
- If you’re taking your motorized wheelchair out for a spin or you’re attending a special event with your wheel buddy, you could use 🦼 while texting someone close about it or even while sharing social media posts/stories of the same.
- 🦼 can be used in general contexts to indicate the availability of wheelchairs or that a particular place/venue is wheelchair friendly.
- 🦼 Powered Wheelchair
- 🦼 Medical Assistance
- 🦼 Easy Movement
- 🦼 Speedy Wheelchair
- 🦼 Tech-Advanced Wheelchair
- 🦼 Motor Wheelchair
- 🦼 Motorized Maneuvring