Meaning: A blue metallic ball hanging with a small extension. The ball is externally layered with tiny mirrors shown in blue and purple gradience. There’s a flash of gloss in some parts of the ball.
The Mirror Ball emoji represents a party ball or the iconic ‘disco ball’. It suggests partying, clubbing, celebration, dancing, and subjective drinking too. This emoji also signifies a sense of being glamorous and diva-like.
How and When to Use the Mirror Ball Emoji
- If you’re inviting people to a party via an e-invite, this emoji would best describe the vibe and the atmosphere of the upcoming party. Depending on how fun the party actually is.
- The disco ball evokes a sense of being carefree, passionate, and upbeat. So, if you’re typing a post quote or a text message that goes with this description, feel free to use this emoji.
- Use this emoji while talking about going out dancing, going to the discotheque, clubbing, etc. You could also use while talking of how much you miss any of these.
- You could shift focus from the actual function of this emoji to the significance of that function and use this emoji likewise, aka as the “life of the party”. For example, “Oh, boy! That’s the life of the party, tbh. I wouldn’t be attending if there wasn’t be a dance at the end! “.
- If you’re sharing something glamorous, glittery, and just about anything luxurious in any manner, drop in the into those contexts.
- Disco Ball
- Disco Dancer
- Party Ball
- Ball With Tiny Mirrors
- Glamorous/ Glamor Ball
- Glittery Ball
- Reflective Ball
- Life of the Party