🦹♂️ Meaning: A shoulder-length portrayal of a man with unkempt hair, a purple eye mask, and a matching colored villain costume. This character has a beard too sometimes.
Referring to both fictional and non-fictional villains, the 🦹♂️ Man Supervillain signifies evil, negative qualities, destruction, hostility, and antagonism. This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🦹♂️ Man Supervillain Emoji
- You can use 🦹♂️ while texting a savage and low-key evil comeback to your best friend.
- 🦹♂️ can also be used in social media profile names.
- If you’re either sharing a crime post or sending it to your buddy, use 🦹♂️ in the caption or on personal chat.
- If you’re posting about a comic villain, an antagonistic movie or book on social media or recommending about it to someone, you can use 🦹♂️ in that context.
- You can use 🦹♂️ as a social media response to evil posts – like pranks, fails, etc.
- 🦹♂️ can be paired with the 🦸♂️ Man Superhero emoji to indicate a superhero movie, opposition of good and evil, combat, etc.
- If a man in your life been acting like a villain off late, and you’re ranting about it to a trusted relative or a close friend, use 🦹♂️ in that conversation.
- 🦹♂️ Bad Guy
- 🦹♂️ Male Supervillain
- 🦹♂️ Antagonist
- 🦹♂️ Rival
- 🦹♂️ Contender
- 🦹♂️ Evil Man
- 🦹♂️ Competitor
- 🦹♂️ Enemy
- 🦹♂️ Foe
- 🦹♂️ Male Adversary