🦹♀️ Meaning: A shoulder-length representation of a woman with flare, punked-up hair, a pointy masquerade mask, and a similar shaded villain costume. Most of the supervillain emojis adorn purple.
The 🦹♀️ Woman Supervillain emoji signifies an appetite for destruction (you get it, you get it.), destructive powers, negative energy, and an overall sense of antagonism. It can refer to both real-life and fictional villains.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🦹♀️ Woman Supervillain Emoji
- If you’re posting a story/social media post about you or someone chillin’ like a villain, use 🦹♀️ in the caption or within the story.
- 🦹♀️ can be used while reposting a savage/cringe post, or while responding to that savage/cringe post.
- You can also use 🦹♀️ in the context of superpowers too.
- Good and bad are subjective notions. So, use 🦹♀️ while posting or writing about anything evil and negative (it can also be in a casual sense).
- If you’re texting someone about a badass, ‘no chill’ moment/phase that you had, you can use 🦹♀️ in that context too.
- 🦹♀️ can be paired up with the 🦹♂️ Man Villain emoji to denote an ‘evil couple’ or a ‘destructive duo’.
- If someone in your life has been a villain lately, use 🦹♀️ while texting your buddy about her.
- 🦹♀️ Evil Woman
- 🦹♀️ Enemy
- 🦹♀️ Female Villain
- 🦹♀️ Foe
- 🦹♀️ Destructive Power
- 🦹♀️ Female Adversary
- 🦹♀️ Opposite
- 🦹♀️ Contender
- 🦹♀️ Competitor
- 🦹♀️ Badass Woman