🧴 Meaning: A plain beige rectangular bottle with a pressing device in place of the bottle cap. On some platforms, this emoji is shown with a turnable cap.
Although the name is specific, the 🧴 Lotion Bottle emoji can be used to refer to any liquid container. Hence, this emoji would represent body lotion, moisturizer, hand washing liquid, or even baby products.
How and When to Use the 🧴 Lotion Bottle Emoji
- While texting someone about the importance of moisturizing, sharing a repost on skincare, a personal post/review of a product, etc, use 🧴.
- You could use 🧴 while indicating sanitization too. Like, “Don’t use that sanitizer too much 🧴” or “You can use the same sanitizer for electronics 🧴”.
- 🧴 would also be the perfect emoji while informing about the quantity of a given liquid product; perfumes, serums, essences, etc. For example, “There would be approximately 50 ml worth of essence in it 🧴”.
- Generally, 🧴 may represent any cleaning/cleansing agent as well. And so, while talking about facial cleansing products, hair cleansing, conditioning, etc, you can use 🧴.
- On some platforms, this emoji is described with an additional label consisting of a 💧 Droplet; which means, 🧴 would fit into frameworks of oils, such as body oil, massage oil, baby oil, hair oil, and fur oil.
- 🧴 Body Lotion
- 🧴 Moisturizer
- 🧴 Body Oil
- 🧴 Massage Oil
- 🧴 Sanitizer
- 🧴 Bottled Liquid
- 🧴 Bottle of (Any) Liquid
- 🧴 Shampoo
- 🧴 Baby Oil