⛺ Meaning: A double-colored tent that’s orange on the outside and yellow at the front folded portion. The entire tent is held in place with four nails at each corner.
The ⛺ Tent emoji can suggest camping, heading outdoors, and doing outdoorsy adventures. It can also signify safety (to some extent, in literal terms), confinement, and enclosure.
How and When to Use the ⛺ Tent Emoji
- If you’re texting your friend or a family member that you’ll be staying over at their place, you can use ⛺. Similar to the 🏕 Camping emoji.
- While discussing a camping or trekking plan for the long weekend, you can use ⛺ in that conversation. Like, “Yaas! Camping is the best option ⛺”.
- You could also use ⛺ in the captions or text message(s) while sharing your camping pictures and/or videos on social media or via direct message (DM).
- If you’re asking someone to keep their attitude elsewhere, you could use ⛺ as a way of saying, “Hey, go pitch your wrecking camp elsewhere ⛺. It’s OCCUPIED here!”.
- While sharing pictures of tents, guess what, you pull this little guy into the caption ⛺! It can be a group of tents, a picture of your tent or a repost of someone else’s, anything.
- ⛺ can be used to refer to awnings too.
- ⛺ Camping Tent
- ⛺ Canvas
- ⛺ Marquee
- ⛺ Tent House
- ⛺ Pitching a Tent
- ⛺ Pitch a Camp
- ⛺ Awning